This is how I explain intention.
If you mean to do it, you do it. If you mean to manifest it, you manifest it.
If you don’t mean to manifest it, you dive into negative thoughts and doubts, worrying if your desire will ever belong to you.
On the other hand, if you intend it to be yours, it is and will manifest.
When I mean to manifest something, I do it; I want to explain how the idea of intention and the entire process feels. I believe this will help anyone who wondered why they can’t decide on their specific desire, stay positive or believe.
When I intend to manifest something, I intend to do it no matter what the present situation looks like and what kind of negative thoughts come along. Everything else follows one’s awareness so when negative thoughts appear, your awareness decides whether or not they’re valid and you are the one that controls your own awareness.
Your current intention reflects the place in which you are for the moment; even if you didn’t intend this to start with, your feelings and chosen reactions paint a picture of your intention in the following ways:
- If your negative thoughts cause you fear and lower your vibration, your intention to manifest your desire is not strong enough just yet. Instead, you fear that you might not and consider this as a valid option. If you fear negative thoughts or react to them strongly, you might as well intend to have them; in this case, fear is your deepest conviction and your intention, even if you don’t mean for it to be, because you expect it.
- Your intention is reflected not in what you see but in the way you react to it. You could encounter negative thoughts and ignore them because you intend to manifest your desire. You could encounter negative feelings and decide to resolve them because you intend to feel good from now on.
- If I intend to go swimming, if swimming is my priority, I will go even if clouds appear (this actually happened today). Then, the sun will come out again (that, too).
- If I intend to make contact with someone, I will decide which one of us should make the first move and be grateful for receiving my desire already.
- You see yourself where you want to be because you intend to get there.
Intention is a powerful manifestation tool, motivator, focus provider and confidence builder. Intention can be everything and is connected to knowing that your desire belongs to you already – it can lead to it or the two can simply go hand in hand.