When I was a teenager, I read an interview with a doctor in which she explain the “correct food combinations” for a healthy body, a fit figure and as I discovered, a happy and healthy state of mind.
These are the combinations:
- Nothing but fruit before noon;
- Yogurt with whole wheat bread;
- Cereal with fresh fruit instead of dairy (I add pieces of fresh grapefruit to mine);
- Cheese with vegetables (never with bread, any type of wheat or grains);
- Fish with vegetables, potatoes with vegetables, pasta with vegetables;
- Bread with butter;
- Rice mainly with vegetables but can also be eaten with fish;
- If you overdo it with sweets or junk food one day, eat only fruits and vegetables the next;
- Spices, nuts and oils are important in a variety of ways;
- Drink as much water as possible.
- Don’t deprive yourself of anything but just combine it correctly!
- Solve random moments of hunger with fruit or vegetables prepared to your liking.
- In addition, choose any type of workout that makes you happy!
In my experience, this is the food for a healthy awareness.
You may also follow this regimen if you wish to lose weight.
We all know that an imbalanced food regimen can cause turmoil inside one’s mind. I notice that whenever I follow this particular regiment (which is most of the time), my mind is clear, I remain calm and my intentions are even clearer. I am naturally focused on happiness.
I believe that many health professionals have come to the same conclusions on their own, as it takes just a little observation to see what exactly makes the mind and the body work. When it comes to LoA, a healthy mind and body each serve as an invaluable aid to your positive attitude and successful manifestations.
Suddenly, you feel good and expect to keep on feeling good so you naturally assume that life is working out to your favor. This is only a natural next step from feeling good – when you feel good, positive expectations follow.
This regimen is simple and effective.