I have been absent this weekend but allow me to share a few things I’ve been reminded of.
- Make an effort! Faced with an opportunity to do something fun, take it! At least try – don’t just sit there but get into it. You might decide to just make an appearance somewhere or have a fantastic night out and end up having a great night either way. You might feel happiness and be reminded of the deep connections you have in your life. You might raise your vibration as a result.
- Always deem yourself special. Without guilt, go for what you want. This part is up to you. Be that amazing person! Dare to speak your mind and believe in yourself.
- Let go. You will see results after you let go and stop worrying.
- Even when you’re feeling poorly, repeat affirmations and you will resolve it. Don’t give into the exhaustion of fighting negativity by not fighting it – want what you want enough to feel good about it. Can you imagine what that feels like?
- Feel wealthy. You will always have money to treat yourself and those around you. Take those you love out to dinner or treat them in some other way – it will make you realize how wealthy you already are.
- Believe! You could see miracles happen only minutes later.
- Dare to believe. Be courageous!
- Accept that you could reach your end goal in an even more magical way than you know.
- Listen to others. You never know who might say the right thing and give you an epiphany.
- Focus on your end result. Feel that it’s yours! A friend of mine wanted to feel good which resulted in deciding to remove herself from someone in her life who did more harm than good. She knew what her desired end result was – resolving the situation and feeling good again, which she allowed to happen in any possible way. She has no regrets, only happiness.
- Leave the past in the past, even if it comes knocking. For you, the past I’m referring to might be your former, negative thoughts. Leave them be and focus on your end result.
- Praise the people you want in your life. Remember why you love, admire, value, cherish or are attracted to them. Love and enjoy it! Love and enjoy them and be happy that you are with them, as if you were already. Let those feelings make you happy!
- Spend time with friends. It is enough. Choose friends who raise your vibration and make you feel invincible.
- Raise your vibration intentionally! I bought my cousin a surprise present; I knew what she wanted and got it for her. Completely surprised, she was unbelievably happy. This is how little it takes to raise your vibration – make someone else happy because you get what you give.Can you relate to these lessons? They can truly be applied to any life situation.