What happens when you think your manifestation might arrive at a specific moment yet it doesn’t? You might have gotten signs or feedback that lead you to believe it was happening only to discover that it wasn’t what you hoped for, at least not just yet. Continue reading
Do you put more time into thinking about your desire manifesting rather than living with it after it does?
The need for manifestation can be strong enough to tempt one into focusing on the manifestation part alone…but what happens after?
When one chooses to focus on the manifestation part alone, they are guided by need instead of love. True love for one’s desired life allows for seeing oneself living that life instead of just experiencing a high from a desire manifested.
When you think about receiving or living your desired reality, are you honest with yourself? Do you want to just receive your desired reality or do you want to live it every day? Do you see the difference?
When you are unable to think about receiving your desire without some sort of concern coming up inside you, chances are you have made a big deal out of it rather than just enjoying all the excitement related to it. Excitement and nervousness might feel the same initially but when you decide your desire belongs to you, start from there and stick to it, these moments of tingles passing through your body are excitement and energy that attracts.
People often say,
“I want to do this-and-that but I’m nervous/unsure.”
“It’s natural to share happiness so do it only if it makes you happy, without expecting anything in return.” But if you just know you are going to get something you want in return, good for you!
When the Universe gives you a sign that your desire is manifesting, take it!!
Without debate, worry or engaging in negativity, take it. It means your desire is yours already.
Don’t miss a single opportunity to be grateful for your desire manifesting. At the same time, know that just a single sign is beyond enough.
Lately, I received many questions about intuition (and after recognizing this pattern, even more questions by default – LoA, right?) so I decided to think about how and when I recognize it in my own life or observe it in the lives of others.
Those who talk about and attempt to recognize intuition do so to find answers or the right path to their desired manifestation; these individuals want to know they’re doing well and make the right moves towards manifesting their desire.
When a reader suggested I write this post, I started to think about what intuition meant and which exact parts of it I focus on. I hadn’t written a post dealing with intuition exclusively in over a year. Intuition exists and tells us many things but what have I been listening to? How do I respond to intuition?
The Difference of Thoughts
You must distinguish intuition from your negative thoughts and resistance – this, I believe, is key.
Some attempt to connect to their intuition in the moments of impatience which is when connecting to one’s intuition is difficult as impatience is an unnatural and an uncomfortable state of mind. In this state, even more resistance is created.
The rush to find the answers leads to an even bigger need to rush, as rush in itself is the need to escape the present and move into the future but in order to manifest, you must believe your desire belongs to you already. If you do, there is no rushing it because it’s already here, right?
My intuition is most useful to me when letting me know whether a specific desire could truly make me happy. This is when I rely on it the most. When my intuition indicates that I know I want something, it’s mine. There’s no question about it.
If you put your intuition to work in this way, you would benefit from it greatly.
I rarely ever think about how any desire might manifest because I truly don’t care. No one should. If my intuition is meant to tell me that in any way, it tells me in moments.
Knowing you are powerful and that your desire is going to manifest in the most amazing way is enough. This idea is always reflected in our thought patterns.
It makes me feel good to know that my desire belongs to me already. I should have it because I use it to create even more happiness in the world and for everyone involved. Then, my intuition might tell me how my desire might manifest, what to do and what not to do but I will receive those answers in moments of relaxation and gratitude.
The opposite of intuition is some sort of fear. If you know that your desire is one thing but you trying to manifest it in a specific way is another entirely, pushing for that “way” of bringing it to life is making you feel rotten. That is how you distinguish between those two things – how is a specific thought making you feel?
Being relaxed and comfortable with yourself leads to being relaxed and comfortable with your desire and in that state, you will connect to your intuition greatly. You will stop trying to rush yourself and stop feeling bad about yourself, both of which block connecting with your intuition.
I believe many experience frustration with their intuition due to the failure to connect with it. They want the answers but cannot find them, feeling empty and in need of guidance. However, impatience must first be removed for intuition to be free to speak.
Don’t obsess about the details around your desire or your intuition speaking to you and when – life is easier when you have fewer details to worry about.
- Your intuition will speak to you after you relax! Only after relaxing when it comes to thinking about your desire will your intuition guide you. A tense body and mind won’t lead you to answer but to even more resistance instead. Relaxing is key, especially when thinking about living your specific desire.
- Your intuition will tell you when and what to do if you let it. Sometimes, your intuition will just tell you that your desire belongs to you and that’ll be enough. Even if you know what to do and what not to do at any given moment, stay open to all options – your intuition will inform you if the path to your manifestation is about to be cut short at any moment by taking action different than what you had expected (or, it may tell you to just stay relaxed). You may feel the nudge to do an inexplicable thing in a moment which will lead to your desire or the next step towards it. Even if your desire will unfold before you without you having to make any palpable moves, stay open and stay confident.
- You know why you want to take specific action. Just look at the reasons for wanting to take specific action – is it because you feel that you have your desire already or because you feel that you don’t and want to bring it to life as soon as possible? One comes from intuition and the other from fear. Avoid any fear-driven action because that is not your intuition speaking! That is you trying to convince yourself that if you only made this one move, you could manifest your desire; however, that very need comes from the awareness of not having your desire already.
- Your intuition is most valuable to you and you are the one living your desires. Intuition is yet another reason why your desires and LoA are about you and not what you’re trying to manifest. Your intuition exists to speak to you about what would make you happy.
My post on intuition vs. paranoid thoughts is right here for additional examples.
I have been thinking about possible ways of resolving resistance around the desires of those who have been trying to manifest something specific for a long time. These individuals have gone through stages of love, grief, happiness, frustration and anything else you could think of.
If you’ve been trying for a while and felt hopeless at times, I’d like to contribute the following methods because I know that the thought of feeling good about your specific desire might seem impossible at times.
I suggest you first take a few days, a week at most (even though I am sure four days will already make a difference), to get used to feeling like your desire is yours already with the help of these methods/techniques. You can practice them all continuously or in any kind of order you wish – do what makes you feel good. Some, you might only have to practice once (if not all). Even if it takes continuous work to achieve results, the faster you believe and decide to persist, the faster you will start to feel different. Just embrace your belief and insist on it within yourself, no matter what.
Today, you must decide to manifest what you desire and stick to it. You must believe that you can! If you believe, you will stick to that belief and be able to let go in order to manifest.
1. List (or simply admit) your worries.
If an attempted manifestation or simply the thought of your desire causes you any kind of upset, followed by a lack of detachment or a highly negative state of mind, figure out why. Since everything translates back to us and the way we feel about ourselves, think about what a specific fear you may have says about you.
You might worry about your specific person seeing someone else yet this is probably a disguised personal fear of not being enough to make your specific person happy, in addition to being aware of your desire remaining far away from you or impossible instead of being yours.